Enter your images for the Spring 2017 issue of Emerging Photographer. Deadline is Thursday, June 15, 2017!
The issue will be showcasing the work of up-and-coming photographers with around five years or less of professional experience. Already, the work of more than 60 photographers over six issues has been featured, distributing print copies directly to photo editors, creative directors and photo festivals, and promoting the digital edition to the audience of their parent magazine, Photo District News.
Be a part of the next issue! They are looking for photographers with a fresh perspective, compelling imagery and an insatiable drive to make an impact within the photography community. All submitted work is reviewed by editors of Emerging Photographer, PDN and Rangefinder magazines.
Click here for entry details
- Fine Art
10 photographers will receive:
- A feature in Emerging Photographer magazine
- Print distribution to a targeted list of 8,000 industry creatives, plus additional distribution at leading college photography programs, photography festivals and events.
- Online promotion to PDN’s network of 460,000 followers.
- A Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera + EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens
- A Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer
- A $100 gift card to B&H Photo