Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Mentoring Program.
YPA’s tuition-free program sponsored by ASMP takes place over the course of the summer. Mentors and mentees meet as a team for a series of 6 to 8 two-hour sessions over the course of 8 to 12 weeks between June and September, and is open to those in age range 18-29. To participate, you must have a flexible schedule and be willing to devote necessary time to complete the program, and follow instructions provided to you by YPA and your mentors. The deadline to apply has been extended to Friday, June 1, 2018.
Please note our participating cities to date are New York, Boston, Los Angeles, San Diego and Portland, OR.
If you will not be residing in one of the participating cities during the course dates, we cannot accept your application.
- To apply for the program, you will be required to pay a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $20.00 using the form below.
- Return to this page to complete the application process by filling out the online application below the fee form.
- Be prepared to upload 5 portfolio images.
- Submitting an application is no guarantee of acceptance. Student selections will be based on quality of work as well as your location and ability for YPA to engage a mentor in your area.
- You will be notified about your acceptance within in 30 days.
Details about this year’s theme, Silence, can be found here.
Please review your application to make sure you’ve completed all fields before pressing the submit button at the end. You will receive a copy of your application via email. To confirm your submission was successful, after clicking the submit button, scroll down to the bottom of this form again to see a confirmation message. If you need assistance, please email YPA.